Office Hours: One on One Coaching With Lynnette
Sign up for a one-on-one financial coaching session if:
- You want to improve your credit score and credit rating.
- You want to learn how to save money.
- You want to pay off your debt.
- You are ready to buy a new home or car but need to raise your credit score.
- You need help creating a budget that you can stick to.
- You need help dealing with bill collectors.
- You are considering bankruptcy because you think you have run out of options.
- You are confused and unsure of what to do next to pay off your debt.
- You need a second opinion/advice.
- You are considering debt consolidation or debt settlement.
Lynnette Khalfani-Cox,The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, television and radio personality, and the author of numerous books, including the New York Times bestseller Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom. Lynnette once had $100,000 in credit card debt, before paying it all off in three years and turning her financial life around.
Since then, she has appeared on such national TV programs as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Steve Harvey, The Today Show, Dr. Phil, The Dr. Oz Show, The Talk and Good Morning America sharing her success story and teaching millions about proper money management, including managing credit and debt wisely.
Lynnette, an award-winning financial news journalist and former Wall Street Journal reporter for CNBC, has also been featured in top newspapers including the Washington Post, USA Today, and the New York Times, as well as magazines ranging from Essence and Redbook to Forbes and U.S. News & World Report.
Lynnette is a money expert for AARP. She can frequently be seen as a guest commentator on CNN, FOX Business Network and MSNBC.
When she's not acting like a Tiger Mom, and staying on top of her 3 kids' grades, Lynnette can be found taking a much-needed travel break on a warm beach with her amazing husband, and business partner, Earl Cox.