Would You Like to Have Zero Debt?
Zero Debt teaches you the exact strategies that the instructor, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach, used to pay off $100,000 worth of credit card bills in just three years – without ever missing a single payment. If she can do it, so can you!
Eight out of 10 Americans owe some form of debt. So there’s a good chance that you, or someone you know, would like to become debt free. From excessive credit card bills and mounting student loans to hefty car payments and big mortgages, debt can be crippling – and not just financially.
Debt takes a toll on you in many ways. It hurts your ability to save, invest and create a better life. It impacts your physical, mental and emotional health. Too much debt even spoils relationships, leading to arguments about money and divorce.
Whether you recently got into debt due to circumstances beyond your control, or your own poor choices have kept you in debt for as long as you can remember, know this: Debt does not have to remain a way of life. Regardless of your situation, you can get on the road to financial freedom – and you can do it yourself faster than you ever thought possible!
If you want to dig yourself out of credit card debt once and for all, you need an action plan. This 4-week Zero Debt course is your step-by-step action plan to jumpstart your finances. It’s simple. It’s easy to understand. And it works.
In this course, you'll learn:
- The money mindset you must adopt if you want to get out of debt and stay out
- The five approaches to handling your credit card obligations, including the pros and cons of each method
- The single best way to repay your credit card debts when you have lots of bills (spoiler: it’s not what 99% of experts tell you)
- Spending and budgeting tips anyone can use – even shopaholics
- Insider secrets to negotiating with credit card companies and debt collection agencies
- Your legal rights – and what bill collectors can and can not do under the law
- Recommendations for reputable debt management firms and credit counselors
- The truth about debt settlement programs and using loan consolidation
- How to shore up your overall finances so you never go back into debt again
Wouldn’t you like to be free from financial worries? Don’t you want to rest at night knowing your bills are paid? You can have peace of mind when it comes to money matters. It all starts by eliminating excessive credit card debt, and using time-tested strategies to save your hard-earned cash. Zero Debt will show you how.
Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach®
Lynnette Khalfani-Cox, The Money Coach®, is a personal finance expert, speaker, and author of 15 money-management books, including the New York Times bestseller Zero Debt: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom and Perfect Credit, & Steps to a Great Credit Rating.
Lynnette has been seen on more than 1,000 TV segments nationwide, including television appearances on Oprah, Dr. Phil, The Dr. Oz Show, The Steve Harvey Show, Good Morning America, The TODAY Show, and many more.
A former financial news journalist, Lynnette now co-owns TheMoneyCoach.net LLC, a financial education company that she runs with her husband, Earl Cox.
Together, they offer a broad range of financial education consulting and services.
Lynette’s delivery is great. Makes me motivated and not ashamed. Ready to get this show on the road and tackle this debt!
L. Gibson - Student